Deloitte Audit & Assurance in Prague is currently looking for a Senior Consultant .
As a Senior in Audit & Assurance team, you will act as a lead member of an engagement team and be responsible for performing all aspects of the engagement, including planning, fieldwork, research on audit and accounting issues, reviewing financial statements and disclosures, coordinating and clearing all levels of review. Responsibilities for the senior will vary depending upon the scope and nature of the engagement. You will develop and motivate junior audit staff and provide them with counseling and career guidance.
• Minimum 2 - 3 years experience preferred in auditing/financial controlling/accounting
• Fluent English
• Oral and written communication skills in Czech or Slovak
• University degree in Economics
• High degree of initiative, energy, drive, and resilience. A motivator
• A team player, excellent people manager
• Good communication skills, a presenter in and outside the firm
• Strong personality, independent and self-confident to support and stand behind recommendations
• Professional discipline, accurate, inquisitive and analytical
• Time management skills
• Work in an international environment with assignments in countries of Central Europe
• Competitive salary and benefits package
• Excellent opportunity for career advancement
• Work for the biggest audit company worldwide
• Work on projects in cooperation with Deloitte Consulting and Financial Advisory Services
• Complex approach to audit – our aim is to become a valuable and sought after audit advisor to our clients
• Using the newest technologies, working closely with Audit Innovation team
Deloitte Czech Republic is one of the leading professional service providers on the Czech market, providing professional services in areas of audit, tax advisory, financial advisory, consulting and risk management. We serve large national enterprises, financial institutions, and government agencies, as well as foreign firms doing business in the Czech Republic. to understand our client's business, risks it faces and its internal controls. To do so we need to demonstrate, additionally to our technical skills,
• understanding of the complex environment, in which the client operates,
• entrepreneurial flair and drive, which enables us to provide value added services to the client,
• be an intermediary between foreign markets and the local Czech market.