Deloitte Czech Republic is one of the leading professional service providers on the Czech market, providing professional services in areas of audit, tax advisory, financial advisory, consulting and risk management. We serve large national enterprises, financial institutions and government agencies, as well as foreign firms doing business in the Czech Republic.
These are the differentiators of our services, which make us business advisors rather than only providers of customized accounting services. To enable us to support our significant growth, to our office in Prague we are currently looking for manager/senior manager to join our audit FSI team.
• Organize work and manage teams servicing audit and related assurance projects;
• Cooperate with other departments within the framework of joint projects and business development activities;
• Oversee the implementation of other assurance work (e.g. financial part of prospectuses, due diligence, valuation of companies), management of project teams;
• Ensure engagements are executed in accordance with Deloitte´s methodologies and guidance, professional standards, and local legal and regulatory;
• Use tools and methodologies of Deloitte in carrying out the delegated work;
• Assist in identification and conversion of sales opportunities for audit and other service lines;
• Secure and enhance relationships with senior client management;
• Assign team that will meet and exceed the clients´ expectations in standards of service and client care;
• Develop and maintain an appropriate external network of business contacts;
• Deliver value to the client by providing knowledge, ideas and solutions for improving business, assess legal implications;
• Lead and coordinate the planning and management of assignments in an effective and efficient manner;
• The possibility of publication in the media and speeches at events organized by Deloitte.
• at least 5-6 years professional experience in the audit services;
• professional experience in financial services industry;
• international profession certificate or local substitute is required;
• entrepreneurial flair, drive and leadership skills;
• client sales and business development experience;
• communication, team working and consultation skills;
• fluent oral and written communication skills in Czech and English is required.
Working in an international environment with assignments in countries of Central Europe;
• Working for the biggest audit company worldwide;
• Working on projects in cooperation with Deloitte Consulting and Financial Advisory Services;
• Complex approach to audit – our aim is to become a valuable and sought after audit adviser to our clients;
• Using the newest technologies, working closely with Audit Innovation team;
• Working with competent and reliable professionals willing to come together and come up with solutions making an impact that matters.