Join Deloitte Digital team and build innovative consumer solutions (mobile, web, e-commerce, cloud, social and VR) for our customers to increase their digital impact on their customers, employees and partners.
We are a dynamic and fast growing team of developers, UX designers, graphics designers and analysts who like technology, teamwork, travelling and fun. We have offices in Prague city centre (Karlín) and we cooperate with our colleagues in Germany, US, UK and Australia. Deloitte Digital has 23 studios in 21 countries.
We are involved in all stages of solution development (first prototype, minimum viable product, first release, mature complex production environment). We continuously update our technology stack, tools and knowledge and work with latest technologies, we have access to early updates from our technology partners. You will have an opportunity to develop solutions for millions of users in the Czech Republic and beyond that globally. You would be involved in several new projects within one year.
• Use your curiosity, imagination, critical thinking and judgement to analyse complex problems, work out what’s important and deliver bespoke solutions
• Supporting resolution of business problems, or helping clients to grow their business by using technology
• Participation in the entire delivery cycle from the requirements gathering up to the final user acceptance testing
• Build strong relationships with clients and colleagues, working collaboratively in like-minded teams (UX, Data, Development…)
• Learning and applying core project management skills especially agile delivery frameworks like Scrum or Kanban
• Working on both Czech and international projects – English needed. Czech or Slovak does not matter
• Ability to embrace, analyse and work on vaguely defined tasks
• Strong organizational skills
• Keen to learn new technical expertise
• Ability to understand and translate technical domain into user-friendly language
• Ability to maintain positive and professional attitude in constantly changing conditions
• Good knowledge of MS Office tools
• First experience in eCommerce or technology focused web or mobile projects is an advantage
• Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
• Dynamic and various work in a great team with a flat hierarchy (we keep open door policy)
• Use of new technologies such as Hybris, Amazon, Adobe, Apple, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, Facebook and agile technological startups, access to early releases
• A wide range of benefits including a high level of working flexibility
• Possibility to travel abroad, participate on conferences