Join Deloitte Digital team and build innovative consumer solutions (mobile, web, e-commerce, cloud, social and VR) for our customers to increase their digital impact on their customers, employees and partners.
We are a dynamic and fast growing team of developers, UX designers, graphics designers and analysts who like technology, teamwork, travelling and fun. We have offices in Prague city centre (Karlín) and we cooperate with our colleagues in Germany, US, UK and Australia. Deloitte Digital has 23 studios in 21 countries.
We are involved in all stages of solution development (first prototype, minimum viable product, first release, mature complex production environment). We continuously update our technology stack, tools and knowledge and work with latest technologies, we have access to early updates from our technology partners. You will have an opportunity to develop solutions for millions of users in the Czech Republic and beyond that globally. You would be involved in several new projects within one year.
• Being part of the development of innovative digital solutions and transformations for Czech aswell as international clients
• Development of applications within the Spring Framework for one of the most robust e-commerce solution Hybris Commerce
• Application and implementation of solutions using modern technologies and methods
• Carry out analyses and be involved in architectural concepts for different software projects
• Provide technical consultations for our clients. You will be their advisor and right hand man/woman, to whom they can always come for help
• If you are skillfull, you could be leading a full development team and be responsible for the development of a whole project
• You should have atleast 3 years of experience with IT projects in the position of an architect, programmer or senior developer.
• Be able to communicate and have analytical thinking
• Highly experienced knowledge of Java, eventually C#, C / C++
• Possess advanced knowledge of the platform JEE and be open to further amplify this knowledge
• Know your way around frameworks (Spring, Spring WebFlow, JSF, GWT, Wicket, Hibernate, iBatis,…)
• Experience with the development of end-to-end solutions (back-end – API – frontend) is an advantage
• Understanding of automatisations and deployment processes (Docker, Kubernetes, CI) is an advantage
• We expect you to be able to orientate yourself in SQL and database systems (Oracle, MSSQL,...)
• Good knowledge of the english language (reading and writing of technical documentations, communication with clients) is a condition
• The opportunity for professional and personal development (our team grows quickly)
• We are implementing completely new technologies from our partners into all of our projects, namely Hybris, Amazon, Adobe, Apple, Sap
• A wide offer of advantages, including a high level of work flexibility
• The opportunity of traveling abroad, participation in different conferences
• You will partake in interesting courses for improving your hard as well as your soft skills
• Dynamic and various work in an amazing team, which is not just a phrase.
• Membership in our whisky club:)