Deloitte Strategy Group provides investors – including leading private equity houses, debt financing banks and companies involved in Mergers & Acquisitions – with consulting services related to investment opportunities (Commercial Due Diligence). Our deep commercial insights help clients strategically decide whether buying or selling makes good business sense. We also work on strategy review and development projects for large corporate clients. Our strategy consultants regularly evaluate business plans and analyze the market performance and competitor strength, and so they are able to assess which companies might be a valuable acquisition for the client.
Business development - Pulls together discussion documents / proposals (creds, team set up, budget). Supports the leader with admin (risk management etc.). Assists with drafting proposed project scope
Projects - Supports the manager in drafting key investment hypotheses. Responsible for preparing the workplan, developing reporing blank slides and managing juniors towards delivery; double checks and challenges results of their research & data analyses. Participates in client’s & target’s meetings; responsible for data requests & dataroom review where relevant. In charge of review of target’s business plan achievability and of preparing complex market models where no market data available and the model is to be developed bottom up.
• University degree (not necessarily in Economics / Finance, we welcome graduates from technical universities, natural science or human arts)
• 3+ years experience
• Strong analytical and logical thinking
• Interest in commercial success factors and business drivers in a broad range of industries
• Fluency in Czech and English (written and spoken), other languages are an advantage (e.g. German, Russian, French)
• Good knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint
• Team player
• Great career development opportunities allowing you to gain experience across different industries
• Continuous education and sharing restructuring services practice across the Deloitte network
• Working on large and exciting cross service line transactions and projects
• Benefiting from high levels of client exposure
• Possibility for a secondment to a Deloitte office abroad
• Wide range of benefits