Deloitte Strategy Group provides investors – including leading private equity houses, debt financing banks and companies involved in Mergers & Acquisitions – with consulting services related to investment opportunities (Commercial Due Diligence). Our deep commercial insights help clients strategically decide whether buying or selling makes good business sense. We also work on strategy review and development projects for large corporate clients. Our strategy consultants regularly evaluate business plans and analyze the market performance and competitor strength, and so they are able to assess which companies might be a valuable acquisition for the client.
We are looking for a candidate to join our Czech Strategy practice as a Manager.
• Be responsible for project management and delivery or preparation of the project deliverables
• Lead or support business development initiatives in target sectors
• Manage proposal preparation and leverage knowledge and experience of other team and specialisms in Deloitte
• Support team development, including recruitment, training and coaching of team members
• 4+ years’ experience in strategy consulting
• Experience in project management in strategy projects focused on organic and acquisitive growth initiatives, pricing review, market evaluation, market entry, business strategy development etc. Experience in deals is also welcome (commercial due diligence, business plan review, post merger integration)
• Knowledge of commercial success factors and business drivers in focus industries; quick orientation in new topics is a must. Industry experience in retail / consumer or financial services welcome.
• Experience in leading junior teams – very good ability to delegate tasks & review & challenge provided inputs
• Strong analytical and logical thinking and task prioritization ability
• Fluency in Czech and English, other languages are an advantage (e.g. German, Russian, French)
• Opportunity for professional career development
• Interesting and challenging work in an international environment
• Great responsibility early on with possibility to deal with CFO, COO and CEO level
• Possibility to gain professional certifications
• Friendly team atmosphere
• Wide range of benefits (Bonuses, cafeteria system, meal vouchers, an extra week of vacation, etc.)