Interested in how organizations and people work? Then we have something in common!
We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team and shape the future landscape of Human Capital.
As a Senior Consultant, you will gain exposure to a variety of areas, including Human Capital strategy definition and implementation, strategic change, organizational design and transformation, culture, talent management, leadership, learning and development, HR technology, people analytics and more.
You will be working with clients to solve some of their most complex problems. With us, you will get the opportunity to make an impact that matters.
• Finding out the link between business strategy, organizational design and company culture?
• Recognizing and developing future leaders?
• Taking organizations apart and recreating them to better serve their purpose?
• Setting up organizations to thrive not just today, but also in the future?
• Traveling outside the Czech Republic to the client?
• You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in Consulting, preferably from the area of Human Capital
• You are a subject matter expert in the HR area and you continuously develop your expertize in line with current trends
• You are excited to present our expert point of view to clients and professional communities
• You have analytical skills. You are able to structure client context and offer fact-based alternative solutions
• Your recommendations for solutions are not only innovative, but also actionable
• Your presentations for our clients are convincing and lead to the clients’ preference for Deloitte solutions
• You are able to work independently and manage your time to create outstanding work
• You are expected to identify business opportunities at existing clients and in business communities
• Czech and English business fluency is a must-have, German or French is advantage
• You succeed at business thinking, and you understand what it takes to work for a team of business-thinking professionals
• Opportunity to influence business strategies and deliver lasting change to companies, from global organizations to small enterprises
• Interesting and unique projects in the Czech Republic and abroad
• Exposure to a variety of industries, including banking, car manufacturing and consumer goods
• Working for one of the largest Human Capital Advisory teams in Central Europe
• A unique combination of entrepreneurial culture and resources from a global enterprise
• Exponential learning curve and professional growth
• You take ownership of your own career
Find all of this interesting? Then send us your resume, and let’s talk!