Do you want to work as a Salesforce Developer?
Join our Salesforce Lab
SF Lab is a 2–4 week long interactive training led by Deloitte Digital specialists who will show you how to work with the Salesforce platform in the areas of configuration, programming and project management. The training courses and hands-on workshops are divided into two specialisations: Developer and Business Consultant.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Use our newborn chatbot Chuck:)
Why to join us:
- You will gain and expand your knowledge about CRM solutions and the Salesforce platform.
- You will have the chance to experience the practical knowledge of global IT solutions and project management in a Big4 company.
- You will gain valuable experience and enrich your CV.
- We will offer a job position to the best participants in our creative, experienced, dynamic and cheerful Salesforce team.
- It is going to be fun and you can look forward to having an incredible view of Prague Castle from our new offices near the Winston Churchill square.
Workshops will be held in the form of a paid internship with Deloitte Advisory and could result in a job offer.
The event is organised for 16 participants (8 developers and 8 business consultants), who will meet the Deloitte Digital team requirements. We will only contact selected candidates.
Who is the Salesforce Lab for:
- For students pursuing the last year of university studies and recent graduates.
- For students and graduates who are able to communicate in English (at least the B2 level).
- For applicants who are able to work at least 30 hours per week in case of a job offer.
- For candidates with the Developer specialization who have basic knowledge of object oriented programming.
- For candidates with the Business Consultant specialization, who have at least 1 year of business related work experience.