Are you interested in how organizations and people work? Then we have something in common!
We are looking for a Consultant to join our team and shape the future landscape of human capital.
As a Consultant, you will gain exposure to a variety of areas, including human capital strategy definition and implementation, strategic change, organizational design and transformation, culture, talent management, leadership, learning & development, HR technology, people analytics and more.
You will be working with clients to solve some of their most complex problems. With us, you will get the opportunity to make an impact that matters.
• Finding out the link between business strategy, organizational design and company culture?
• Recognizing and developing future leaders?
• Taking organizations apart and recreating them to better serve their purpose?
• Setting up organizations to thrive not just today, but also in the future?
• Traveling to clients outside the Czech Republic?
• You are excited to develop presentations and present our expert point of view to the client and professional communities
• You have analytical skills and you are able to structure client context and offer fact based alternative solutions
• Your recommendations for solutions are not only innovative but also actionable
• You are able to work independently and manage your time to create outstanding work
• Czech and English business fluency is a must have, German is highly welcome
• You have business thinking and you understand what it takes to work for team of business thinking professional
• It is a big advantage if you have hands on experience from multiple HR disciplines
• Opportunity to influence business strategies and deliver lasting change to companies, from global organizations to small enterprises
• Interesting and unique projects in the Czech Republic and abroad
• Exposure to a variety of industries, including banking, car manufacturing or consumer goods
• Working for one of the largest Human Capital Advisory teams in the central Europe
• A unique combination of entrepreneurial culture and resources of a global enterprise
• An exponential learning curve and professional growth
• You take ownership of your own career
Find all this interesting? Then send us your resume and let’s talk!