Have you ever heard about Salesforce? Would you like to participate on very interesting projects such as The Global Fund projects/ Bill Gates non-profit organisation?
If you have at least basic knowledge of cloud technologies, programming languages and you are keen to learn more about Salesforce technology, do not hesitate to apply.
Deloitte Digital combines the best of both an interactive agency and a consulting company – marketing, creative competences with industry knowledge and experience in technology. We have been a Global Strategic Salesforce Partner for over 10 years and we are still developing rapidly!
At Deloitte, you will gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models, helping your career growth and professional development.
Your role as a Salesforce Developer- Team Lead will focus on the delivery of client engagements by understanding expectations and demonstrating personal accountability for keeping performance on track, exercising effective communication and relationship-building skills and contributing to the priorities of the team and the business. In this role, you will commit to personal learning and development and explore opportunities to make an impact by delivering exceptional client services.
You will also be required to share your knowledge and expertise with junior professionals, leading as a role model in pursuing our purpose, to “make an impact that matters”.
During your tenure as a Salesforce Developer, you will demonstrate and develop your ability to:
- Deliver projects using agile Scrum methodology by understanding and applying the Agile delivery framework: having courage to do the right thing, showing respect, trust and openness towards team members, being focused and committed to deliver value to the customer
- Stay up to date with products and apply them accordingly to client issues when needed
- Obtain vendor certifications in one or more Salesforce products, applying the specific expertise to define and develop solutions
- Develop Salesforce Technology that can address enterprise challenges and impact the customer experience by applying previous CRM solution implementation experience and knowledge of the client’s sector to tailor solutions to meet their business objectives
- Apply technical best practices and use proven methodologies (e.g., Agile, EVD for Salesforce methodology) to accelerate solution development
- Maintain a continuous attention to technical excellence and detail
- Liaise with clients and customers throughout the solution development and delivery cycle
- Draft of functional and technical analysis documents and formalization of technical concepts
- Lead a team of internal developers- including personal development, technical guidance etc.
- Master of science in Computer Engineering or master degree in relevant fields
- Proven experience in Salesforce Development
- General knowledge of salesforce.com architectures and ecosystems (i.e. Salesforce.com configuration and implementation, Salesforce.com security model. CPQ, Communities, Vlocity will be a plus)
- Salesforce Certifications will be an extra asset
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- Communicative English is a must; Other languages will be considered as a plus.