Are you interested in how organisations, people and modern technology work? We are looking for a consultant to help us form a new team specialising in SAP SuccessFactors, a global leader in information systems used in HR management and day-to-day operations.
As a consultant, you will become a partner of the client in setting up HR processes, you will analyse and implement the requirements for the SuccessFactors functionality and then implement the system itself. You will use a combination of the latest methodologies and tools in order to advise clients properly and help them create the ideal environment for their employees.
If you have a “superuser” knowledge of one of the HCM solutions (Oracle, Workday), but SuccessFactors is not one of them, we are ready to thoroughly prepare you through intensive training for this role.
• Advising clients on HR information systems
• Designing and implementing SuccessFactors for clients
• Supporting business activities related to SuccessFactors (preparation of offers, participation in negotiations with the client, expert consultation)
• Travelling abroad (up to 80% of the time)
• Training and regular recertification organised and financed by Deloitte
• You are interested in how an HR system works in an organisation and you already have some experience with it
• You do not have to be an IT specialist, but you have a positive attitude towards technology and you can quickly understand how it works
• Experience with SAP SuccessFactors or SAP SuccessFactors certification is a plus
• You are communicative and you like to work on a project in a team
• You like traveling and would like to work abroad
• Your Czech (or Slovak) and English skills are excellent
• If you speak German or French, it will be a big plus
• Opportunity to influence and bring lasting changes to companies, from global organisations to medium-sized enterprises
• Interesting and unique projects in the Czech Republic and abroad
• Continuous education
• Support of senior experts in the field both in the Czech Republic and in Deloitte offices abroad
• Opportunity to get to know different sectors, including banking, automotive and fast moving industries
• A unique combination of company culture and resources within a global company
• Possibility of career growth and continuous personal development
• Be part of a young and inspiring team
• Corporate events and parties such as Beer Fest, skiing in the Alps and much more